Technology Career Fair, NYC Campus
|Details | Registered Organizations||All Career Fairs|
November 2, 2011 (4:00PM - 6:00PM)
Add To My Calendar
1 Pace Plaza, Level C, Gymnasium, Downtown New York City Campus
Connect with employers for internships and jobs. Our target audience is January and June 2012 graduates, current undergraduate / graduate students, and alumni of Seidenberg, Lubin, and Dyson.
The target audience for this recruitment event are January and June 2012 graduates, current undergraduate and graduate students, and alumni of the Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Lubin School of Business, and Dyson College of Arts & Sciences. This is for all students and alumni interested in working in technology companies regardless of major. Many of these companies are interested in hiring for all areas of IT, marketing and sales, finance, accounting as well as management and administration. All students are welcome for networking purposes.
- Bring copies of your resume and dress professionally.
- Network with other students and alumni as well as company recruiters.
- Recruiters are interested in meeting candidates like you.
- Learn about the company and its employment opportunities.
- This is a great chance for you to learn more about career paths and have recruiters see you in the best light possible.
- 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Each company will have a table, where students and alumni can meet with them to learn about their organization and the opportunities for internships and jobs.