By replying to reviews, you can…
- Control who is and isn’t allowed to reply to a review
- Set thresholds for certain agents
- Quickly respond reviews and potentially turn a bad experience into a good one
Your end-user just received a great—or not-so-great—review on Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey), Google, and/or Facebook. Now what? With Reply to Reviews, POCs, branch admins or users can thank or apologize to the customer by writing a public response right on the Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey).
After logging in to Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey), go to the Reviews/Replies tab in the dashboard, where reviews pulled from Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey), Google and Facebook are featured. Hit the “Reply” button under any review, and type a response! It’s that simple.
When replying to a Google or Facebook review, a pending status will appear until Google and Facebook approves the review:
Global settings for Reply to Review can be found under Configure → Settings on the top blue navigation bar. Settings available to the POC can be found here:
The response will appear below the review on the public-facing Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) profile page, and the customer will get an email notification with the reply and a link to view it on the public-facing website. The same responses will also be included in the widget, so all these communications will be available in all the places where your company is displaying reviews.
A company can share reviews, replies and added photos several ways:
- They are already visible on the Social Survey public profile.
- They are auto-posted on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter (please note that Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) does not control the format—that’s up to the individual sites).
- Through a widget on the company’s website.
- A user can share reviews wherever they are allowed to manually post them by linking to their Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) public profile page. The URL to public profile pages can be found under Edit Profile in the top blue navigation.
As a POC, you can control which users are able to reply to reviews, and also the minimum rating of a review to qualify for a user to be able to post a reply. You will always be allowed to post replies to Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) reviews.
If you’d like to set Reply to Reviews settings on an agent-by-agent basis, utilize our Quick Edit tool. Go to Manage Team on the top blue navigation bar, then click on the pencil next to an agent’s name to edit the settings.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
This is a great opportunity for personalized responses. Celebrate with raving fans, or show empathy to unhappy customers, inviting them to follow-up. Having a company representative consistently replying to incoming reviews demonstrates that the company cares—to both current and potential customers.
Please note that Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) is unable to edit or delete replies to Google and Facebook reviews at this time. Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) can pull Zillow reviews into its platform, but is not allowed to reply to them per Zillow rules. Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) hopes this will change in the near future.