Using Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey)’s experience management platform and CX 2.0 methodology, here is a sample plan that any mortgage company could follow:
- Key Point of Contact – Identify a key point of contact within your company and a dedicated resource to manage and move workflows, as well as add, remove and train users.
- Company Hierarchy – Add all agents, locations, regions and corporate offices, along with all marketing and CX leaders, into the campaigns and alerts.
- Automate Data Connections – Connect Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) to your loan origination system. At funding of the loan, automatically request feedback from the customer on behalf of the loan officer.
- Survey Build – When the loan closes, send a personalized survey to the borrower aliased from their loan originator. Ask survey questions specific to the items completely in the loan officer’s control. Any additional questions (non-loan originator specific) should be excluded from the loan originator’s rankings.
- Partner Surveys – At funding, also automatically request feedback from real estate agent partners to enhance existing relationships and create new ones.
- Share Reviews – Connect to company websites, social media pages and relevant third-party reviews sites (focusing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Zillow and LendingTree for all loan officers, branches, regions and corporate locations.) Build workflows that will allow sharing to all possible loan originator profile pages and location and company pages.
- Third-Party Reviews – Ask all customers to write additional third-party reviews using a flexible workflow on sites like Google My Business, BBB and Credit Karma.
- Reply to Reviews – Pull all reviews from all locations, such as Google and Facebook, into a single dashboard so your team can easily monitor and respond.
- Dashboards – Develop an agent, branch, region and company dashboard for real-time stats, leaderboards and sharing. Create quick edits, bulk edits and quick add features for your management team.
- Drive Competition – Create a loan officer scorecard and real-time leaderboard to include customer satisfaction rating, volume of reviews and completion rate. Rank agents and include ranking offset for completion percentage.
- Resolution Workflows – Develop unhappy customer workflows that automatically apologize, collect feedback and escalate issues to location, region and corporate managers. Ideally, notify your customer care team and map the transaction ID so they can easily pull file notes prior to calling the customer.
- Location Data – Use Google, Yelp, Facebook and Infogroup APIs to manage all locations’ NAP data (citations) across 100+ Tier 1 and Tier 2 websites.
You can see the above plan meets and follows the CX 2.0 rules closely. This exercise is important when building your strategy. Always match your outcomes and execution plan to the nine rules. Every business is different, and you may not be able to start with full adoption and/or a complete strategy. But where possible, require that:
- Every interaction be measured
- Every relevant employee is a part of the program
- Every relevant location is included
- Reviews are never deleted unless they are actually abusive
- The data connection is automated so it is consistently implemented
About Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey)
Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) was founded in 2015 as a reputation management company, with mortgage as its beachhead vertical. Since then, the company has expanded its cloud-based software and today provides an integrated experience management platform that includes a variety of products including:
- Online Reputation Booster – Collect and share the true Voice of your Customer (VoC) with Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey)’s fully automated reviews product. Boost customer satisfaction, online reputation, SEO and grow your bottom line.
- Listings Manager – Boost your brand nationally and win locally by managing public data about your company. Google rewards listings consistency and Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) makes that easy.
- Social Media Monitor – Easily control and manage your brand’s digital online presence. Monitor connects to social channels of users, branches, regions and your company to automatically flags posts with certain keywords so you can take action.
- Employee Engagement Tracker – Drive employee engagement and behavioral change by collecting customer feedback. Use that data to improve the customer experience and bottom line.
- Workforce Manager – Use this automated survey tool to resolve issues with unhappy employees while making it easy for happy employees to leave reviews and ratings online.
The platform’s hierarchy and the ability to manage at the loan officer, branch, region and company level was literally built for the mortgage industry. Automated workflows and API connections enables companies to collect customer feedback to make data-driven decisions, all while engaging employees and powering better business outcomes.
Mortgage companies have national footprints, but very localized brands. Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) helps lenders win in their local markets by collecting feedback, sharing this feedback socially on sites like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and linking back to the lender. Sharing the voice of the customer (VOC) everywhere enables our clients to dominate local search for keywords like “mortgage.”
Today, Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey) ranks #1 in experience and reviews management for the mortgage industry. We now serve more than 300 lenders across distributed retail, direct to consumer, wholesale, correspondent, servicing and other channels. Experience.com (Formerly SocialSurvey)’s partnerships with Mortgage Coach, MBS Highway, LendingTree, and SimpleNexus help us ensure VOC is used to maximize conversion and new customer acquisitions.
Want to Improve your CX?
Want to know how your company ranks online against three similar mortgage companies across six critical parameters so you can start planning your CX strategy? Contact +1 (888) 701 4512 to schedule a complimentary CX Audit with one of our experts.