2014 Meet the Accountants Night
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
September 18, 2014 (5:30PM - 8:00PM)
Kent Student Center Ballroom
An open house for all current and prospective undergraduate and graduate accounting majors and MBA students.
This event is an opportunity for students to network with and learn about organizations from the public, corporate, government or nonprofit accounting sectors. It also offers students an opportunity to submit their resume to additional employers before the end of the preselection process for those participating in the 2014-2015 Accounting Internship Program.
Registration Fee $150
Non-Profit Fee $75
Registration fees include:
- Up to four attendees from your organization. Additional attendees are $50 per person.
- Six foot table with white tablecloth
- Check-in begins at 4:30 p.m.
- A light buffet with appetizers will be served
- Parking validation
- Present - September 11th (unless capacity is reached sooner).
- Payment can be made by check or online via credit card. American Express, MasterCard and Visa accepted.
- The registration fee is required and non refundable for an organization cancelling on or after September 11th. Future event registration for an organization with an unpaid balance due to late cancellation or nonattendance will not be approved until full payment is received.
- Registration fees are based on the number of attendees indicated at the time of registration and event confirmation. Fees will not be reduced if fewer representatives attend than you anticipated.
- Any additional representatives joining the event at any time during the evening will be required to pay an additional $50 per individual.
- All representatives must check-in at the employer check-in table at the Ballroom entrance.
- Tables will be assigned based on date of online registration.