Spring 2014 Internship Fair
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
February 18, 2014 (10:00AM - 3:00PM)
NIU Convocation Center - 1525 W. Lincoln Hwy., DeKalb, IL 60115
* Internship Fair for NIU undergrad & grad students
* NIU Convocation Center, 10AM-3PM
* Early Bird $425/table ($475/table after 12/15)
* Additional packages available in registration
* Table size for employers = 6ft.
This Internship Fair is for employers seeking undergraduate and graduate students for an internship or co-op opportunity. The fair is open to NIU students of all majors.
Credit Card Payments: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express accepted for all career fairs.
Payment MUST be received before the fair or registration is not final.
See Value Packages for special pricing: www.careerfairs.niu.edu/careerservices/aboutus/sponsors
Attending both the Internship Fair & Job Fair?
Basic+ Package - Early Bird: $750 ($800 after 12/15)
Early Bird $425/table ($475/table after 12/15):
Includes one 6 ft. table, two chairs, continental breakfast & lunch for two recruiters, & parking
$225 Registration Fee for Non-Profit Organizations:
Includes one 6 ft. table, two chairs, continental breakfast & lunch for two recruiters, & parking.
Additional Recruiters: $25 each
Wi-Fi: $0 (must be requested on registration)
Employers bringing more than 4 recruiters must purchase a second table.
Late Registration Fee:
Any registration received two weeks prior to fair date will incur an additional $50 charge.
Late Payment Fee:
Any registration not paid two weeks prior to fair date will incur an additional $50 charge.
Cancellations received less than two weeks prior to fair date will result in a $100 charge.
Special Value Packages include registration to more than one fair. NIU currently holds two full-time, all-majors job fairs and two all-majors, internship fairs during the academic year. Special recognition for your company is obtained by posting your logo on our website with a direct link to your website.
During the course of your registration, you will be asked to provide the following:
1. A list of the job titles that you will be recruiting. If more space is needed, you may put more than one job title on each line separated by a comma.
2. A Short Summary Job Description. Use this field to highlight your company or positions being recruited. Paragraph breaks or carriage returns are invalid in this field. The field looks small, but will hold all your text as long as it is in one paragraph. The information provided in this field is used in a PDF employer listing available on Career Services website for students to access prior to the fair. Complete position descriptions should be posted in the Huskies Get Hired! database at http://niu.experience.com/emp/sblogin.