Boston Engineering & Technical Career and Internship Connection
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
November 1, 2013 (9:30AM - 5:00PM)
Boston Common Hotel & Conference Center, 40 Trinity Place, Boston, MA
Meet and interview talented undergraduate and graduate students in engineering, computer science, IT, physics and related disciplines, for both full-time and/or internship opportunities.
The ETCIC Consortium is made up of the following selective member schools:
* Boston University College of Engineering
* Bucknell University
* Case Western Reserve University
* Carnegie Mellon University
* Clarkson University
* Johns Hopkins University
* Swarthmore College
* Syracuse University
* Tufts University
* Union College
* University of Rochester
* Washington University in St. Louis
This event features a "hybrid" event format, blending a career fair with pre-screened interviews! Nsot only can you participate in a "traditional" career fair, you can post positions/typical hiring needs before the event to increase student interest AND create an interview schedule:
* MORNING OPEN FORUM (9:30-11:30): Exchange information, collect resumes, identify candidates, and, if desired, add students to afternoon interview schedules
* AFTERNOON PRE-SCREENED INTERVIEWS (12:30-5:00): Interview candidates whom you have pre-selected after receiving resume collections in early October, or whom you meet during the morning open forum
Not sure what your hiring needs will be? The ETCIC is still a great way to meet and interview candidates for "typical" or "anticipated positions that may become available in the coming months.
The cost to participate is $300. Take advantage of the $250 early bird special (for registrations received by August 1)! The final registration deadline is September 30.
We're also holding an event in New York City on October 18! Employers who register fo both events will receive a package deal of $475!
Can't attend? Post your positions in our online database of jobs and internships! ($50 for unlimited postings during the 2013-14 academic year). Call 585.275.9059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.