Graduate & Professional School Fair 2013
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
October 4, 2013 (12:30PM - 3:30PM)
Princeton University Frist Campus Center Lower Level
The Graduate & Professional School Fair at Princeton University is a wonderful way to increase the visibility of your school/program and to connect with talented and motivated students and alumni.
The Office of Career Services at Princeton University would like to invite representatives from graduate and professional schools/programs to our annual Graduate & Professional School Fair on Friday, October 4, 2013. This is a great opportunity to increase the visibility of your school/program at Princeton and to interact with talented and motivated students and alumni. Please sign up early as available spaces fill quickly.
Registration fee is $125.
Please note that we have changed the location and logistical set-up of the fair. Two schools/programs will share a 6'x30" table. Due to limited space, one representative is allowed for each school. Wireless connection is available inside the new venue for the fair, the Frist Campus Center. Tables will be arranged in alphabetical order. (Not all tables will have access to electrical outlets. Please plan accordingly.)
CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOWS:
- Cancellations MUST be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No cancellation refunds will be issued after the deadline date of September 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM ET.
- If a registration has been paid and the organization fails to attend the fair, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- If a registration is submitted but has not been paid and the organization fails to send a written cancellation by the deadline date of September 6 or fails to attend the fair, the organization will be charged the registration fee.
- Registrations received after the deadline will be listed in a supplemental flyer instead of a fair booklet.
ADVERTISE IN THE FAIR GUIDEBOOK:
If you are interested in advertising in the Graduate & Professional School Fair Guidebook, please contact Eva Kubu, Associate Director-Communications & Outreach, at email@example.com.
ABOUT PRINCETON STUDENTS:
Information about Princeton students is available through the Princeton Profile at http://www.princeton.edu/pub/profile/.
In addition, the Class of 2012 Senior Survey Report is available at http://issuu.com/pucareerservices/docs/princeton_career_services_2011-2012_annual?mode=window