Business Career Day 2013
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
October 17, 2013 (1:00PM - 5:00PM)
Bernhard Center Ballrooms-WMU
Business Career Day 2013, hosted by The Career Center, Haworth College of Business at WMU will be held on Thursday, October 17, 2013 at the Bernhard Center from 1 - 5 p.m.
To get started, click the "Register Now!" button.
*Unload, park, shuttle service, and set-up booth: 10:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
*Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
*Students circulate: 1 - 5 p.m.
*Post Career Day Mixer: 5:15 - 6:30 p.m.
*Return shuttle service: 5:15 - 7 p.m.
Registration is open through October 8. Organizations that register by September 20 will be included in the printed publicity booklet.
Registration ($550) includes:
* One 8' covered table (up to 4 people)
* Parking/Shuttle service
* Assistance with loading/unloading materials
* Deli buffet style lunch for all attendees
* Post Career Day mixer with Haworth College of Business faculty,staff, and student leaders.
* Promotion of your organization and job postings to qualified students via printed booklet and online listings.
Interview space is available on Friday, Oct. 18 and includes one interview space, parking, continental breakfast and lunch for $100.
Employers needing to cancel their registration are asked to notify us on or before September 20, 2013 for a full refund. After that time, all confirmations are made and refunds are unavailable.
Payment by credit card is accepted at the time of registration. After October 31, payment by check is the only option.