2013 Fall Job & Internship Fair
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
October 30, 2013 (12:00PM - 4:00PM)
Kent Student Center Ballroom
Organizations (profit & non-profit) in a variety of career fields will be available to discuss professional (degreed), internship, and part-time (non-degreed) positions.
Your choice of Standard, Non-Profit or Employer Promotion Package.
Standard Fair Package $350
Non-Profit Fair Package $175
Both packages include:
- Up to two attendees from your organization. Additional attendees are $50 per person with a maximum limit of four representatives per table.
- Number of representatives must be pre-registered and the final number must be received one week prior to the event.
- Six foot table with white tablecloth
- Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Boxed lunch beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Parking validation
Employer Promotion Package $550
Includes standard package plus:
- Up to four attendees with a maximum limit of four representatives per table.
- Enhanced visibility in the fair program
- Your organization name displayed in the Employer Showcase in the Career Services Center lobby
- Promotion on the Career Services Center Website
- Present - October 16th (unless capacity is reached sooner).
- Payment can be made by check or online via credit card. American Express, MasterCard and Visa accepted.
- The registration fee is required and non refundable for an organization cancelling on or after October 23rd. Future event registration for an organization with an unpaid balance due to late cancellation or nonattendance will not be approved until full payment is received.
- Registration fees are based on the number of attendees indicated at the time of registration and event confirmation. Fees will not be reduced if fewer representatives attend than you anticipated .
- Any additional representatives joining the event at anytime during the day will be required to pay an additional $50 per individual.
- All representatives must check-in at the employer check-in table at the Ballroom entrance.
- Tables will be assigned based on date of online registration.
Missed the October 16th Registration Deadline?
Contact Nancy Young, Recruiting Secretary, at 330-672-8379 for registration consideration ($50 late fee will be applied).