Internship Fair 2009
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
January 27, 2009 (12:00PM - 3:00PM)
Davis Gym from Noon to 3pm (opened to employers to set up at 10 am)
Bucknell University Internship Fair 2009 from Noon to 3pm on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 in Davis Gym.
This new Internship Fair initiative kicks off our spring recruiting season and offers a wonderful on campus opportunity for Bucknell students and alumni to meet, to gain information about industries and employers, and to learn about possible internship opportunities!
We will be making a special effort to encourage all students, along with seniors, to attend this event. This is an important event that kicks off the spring recruiting season. All industries will be represented at this event and students from all majors will be attending.
The Internship Fair is being held in Davis Gym on campus. Participants can set up after 10am.
The Internship Fair package includes a 10x10 booth with a 8' skirted table, chairs and organization banner. Lunch (11am-2pm) will be available in the Employer Lounge.
EARLY BIRD FEE EXPIRES AS OF: November 21, 2008
- $150.00 registration fee before 11/21/08 then , $175.00.
- Non-profit registration fee $125.00 and $150.00 after 11/21/08.
Ship to: (the week before the event)
Internship Fair 2009 (name of your organization)
c/o Barry Solomon
1245 River Road
Lewisburg, PA 17837
If you are planning to use displays for the fair & want to ship them back using FED-EX, UPS, DHL, etc. Please read below:
- Bring any express mailing forms you or your organization's representative will need. We will not have forms available that day.
- All material must be shipped from Davis Gym by 12 noon on Wednesday, January 28, 2009. We will have storage available for your material until it is picked-up by the express company of your choice.
- Any of the express mailing company will stop by Davis Gym for pick-ups, but it has to be requested by you. (Have your account number available if you have one).
Thank you for your cooperation.
INTERNSHIP FAIR PACKAGE WILL BE MAILED TO REGISTERED ORGANIZATIONS THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY.
Fact facts about Bucknell:
Directions to Bucknell:
Where to stay while at Bucknell:
Do you have career knowledge you'd like to share? Are you looking for your next career step? Are you interested in discovering what Bucknell offers to alumni? Stop by the Alumni Career Services booth for answers to these burning career questions. Find out how you can participate in our podcast series "Bison CareerCasts", view our alumni job posting and job searching site, and learn about our FREE lifetime career services. We look forward to meeting you!