Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is Experience™?
Experience, Inc. is the trusted leader in running career center websites for colleges and universities throughout the U.S. since 1996. Today, 5 million students and recent graduates use the Experience network to look for entry-level jobs and get information that helps them bridge the gap between college and the professional world. 3,800 colleges and universities nationwide are in the Experience Network, and more than 500 schools and organizations are exclusively partnered with Experience to deliver career services to job-seeking college students, recent graduates and members of alumni associations and honor societies. Over 130,000 employers and recruiters use Experience to connect with the best entry-level talent.
For more information on Experience, visit the About Us page.
How Do I Find A Job?
Whether you’re looking for your first job out of college, your next opportunity, or a new career path, Experience is not your typical job board – WE BRING THE EMPLOYERS TO YOU!
The Experience Connect™ service will:
- Help you to uncover your strengths
- Match you to companies looking for your particular skills and strengths
- Send you invitations to apply for jobs you are matched forRecommend you to employers in our network
In addition, you can use the Experience™ Jobs & Careers resources to:
- Find jobs & internships from over 130,000 employers in our network
- Get prepared for your job search and interviewing
- Get advice from peers, experts and alumni
- Package & prepare yourself for entry-level and more advanced opportunities
How Do I Find An Internship?
Employers in the Experience network post jobs and internships with us and with the schools we partner with. To see the latest internships and explore ways to prepare for applying and interviewing for an internship, visit the main internship page.
How Do I Post a Job?
Employers can target their jobs and their messaging to our audience of college students and recent grads in a number of different ways:
- Proactive Post – The quickest, most cost-effective way to get qualified candidates within 48 hours. You target candidates by location, school, GPA, Major, Grad Year, Diversity and more – Experience will post your job to the schools you select PLUS we’ll reach out to your particular candidate pool and invite them to apply to your job. The cost for both the job posting and the targeted outreach is $299 per metro location.
- Value Post – Target your job post to a single school – starting at $95 per school.
- Email, Newsletters & Branding – For employers who need to get their recruiting brand in front of college students and recent grads, Experience has the channels to target specific candidates and schools using over 350 possible criteria. Prices vary. To speak with an Experience sales manager, call 1-800-583-7741.
- Career Fairs – For Employers wanting to recruit directly on campus, Experience provides an easy, online registration to all career fairs being hosted at partner schools.
- Custom Enterprise Solutions – Our knowledgeable sales staff can put together a package that addresses your specific goals. Contact us at 1-800-583-7741.
How Do I Create An Account?
Click on Get An Account at the top of any page, you’ll choose the type of account you want to create: Employer, job/internship seeker, or school – we’ll walk you through the steps.
Not finding the answer you were looking for? Submit a question, comment or request here, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!