Fall Job & Internship Fair
The registration period for this career fair has ended. Please contact the career center directly if you have any questions.
November 1, 2012 (12:00PM - 4:00PM)
Kent Student Center Ballroom
Organizations (profit & non-profit) in a variety of career fields will be available to discuss professional (degreed), internship, and part-time (non-degreed) positions.
Your choice of Standard, Non-Profit or Employer Promotion Package.
Standard Fair Package $300
Non-Profit Fair Package $150
Both packages include:
- Up to two attendees from your organization. Additional attendees are $25 per person.
- Number of representatives must be pre-registered and the final number must be received one week prior to the event.
- Six foot table with white tablecloth
- Check-in begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Boxed lunch beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Parking validation
Employer Promotion Package $500
Includes standard package plus:
- Unlimited attendees
- Enhanced visibility in the fair program
- Your organization name displayed in the Employer Showcase in the Career Services Center lobby
- Promotion on the Career Services Center Website
- Present - October 18th (unless capacity is reached sooner).
- Payment can be made by check or online via credit card. American Express, MasterCard and Visa accepted.
- The registration fee is required and non refundable for an organization cancelling on or after October 25th. Future event registration for an organization with an unpaid balance due to late cancellation or nonattendance will not be approved until full payment is received.
- Registration fees are based on the number of attendees listed at the time of registration and/or during the confirmation call we make to you prior to the event. Because we have to make arrangements ahead of time for lunches and parking validation, we will not reduce the amount of your registration fee if fewer representatives attend the event than the number you originally anticipated.
- Tables are assigned alphabetically.
Missed the October 18th Registration Deadline?
Contact Nancy Young, Recruiting Secretary, at 330-672-8379 for registration consideration ($50 late fee will be applied).